6 Easy Ways To Manage Migraines
- Cutting Back On Fat Cuts Headaches By 74%. By having more fat in the bloodstream , the more likely it is for hormone levels to go askew,which can be a major trigger for migraines.
- Q-10 Energizes Brain Cells. In a study ,half the patients who took 100 mg of Q10 three times a day, an antioxidant known to help cells produce more energy – had 50% fewer migraines in three months then those who took a placebo.
- Help Relax Your Scalp With This Vitamin. Studies say that nearly 60% of people who suffer from migraines are low in vitamin D which makes them more prone to throbbing head pain. To help you get what you need supplement with at least 400 IU of D .
- This Herb Can Cut Your Attacks In Half A study found that Butterbur extract taken twice daily can cut migraines in half by blocking the inflammation that triggers pain.
- Turn Down Pain By Sleeping More By getting more shut eye research shows that migraines strikes 40% less often and is almost 33% less painful for people who regularly get eight hours of sleep.
- Try A Headache Ice Cap or an ice pack wrapped in a towel to relieve pain in 15 minutes or less
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at Free Digital Photos.net